A SWEET TRIP TO CUTTACK AND A MISTAKE

Hello viewers, In this post I going to share my experience and one of my big mistake which I committed. So let's get ready,  so In 5:20 Am my  journey started and I travelled in train really it is a nice day for me because I get a chance to breath in the fresh air of morning and I also seen very green place while traveling in train. After Passing many stations I reached to Bhubnaswear and after that we go to bus stand and wait for a bus which travel to Cuttack after waiting for 1 hour that bus comes and we restarted our journey after reaching at Cuttack we go to our staying  room  and get fresh up we go to a hotel which is really famous for its taste of food then we make a lunch at that then we got back to our room after reaching to room I am very tired so I sleep for 4 hours after I wake up I get a visit to Barabati Stadium and ate dahi bada aludum which is a famous food of cuttack .After finishing the food we get a visit to Big bazaar which is a shopping complex and after that we get back to our room. We stay in a guest house called "Pantha Nivas " really it is a good place for rest for the travellers and one day stay at that place charge me around Rs 2000 . And after that I request my viewer and followers for please visit Cuttack.Here is some general information about Cuttack :

Must visited places :-
1) Barabati Stadium.
2) Revanshwa College. 

 Famous food:-                                                   1) Dahi Bada Alu Dum                                                                                                 2)Thunga Puri          .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Hello friends  I commited a big mistake that is  I deleted my Vlog which is I thought to post in my website that's why I am very sad...sorry to all.. But I going to share you some selfies and pics   take when  I travelling in the train ..here is that .....

 TRAVEL WITH A FUN.........

 And please make sure to follow my website because here we regularly updates post on unique places and  travelling experience .STAY SAFE AND ALWAYS SMILE ...........

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I QUIT BLOGGING

#EnjoyMore - The Hidden Story In My Selfie

A TRADITIONAL TRIP TO BIHAR AND A HAPPY UPDATE