LIFE IS SHORT SO DON'T REMEMBER IT JUST ENJOY IT

I am a 20years old boy before the death of my Dad I am known as the rich man in the city where is my home town I like to laugh on poor people and also at some of my friends who don't have enough money to buy a good looking school bag and also I don't like to talk with this type of people the only thing which I like to do on these type of people is that is laugh and telling wrong word to them.But before my Dad death I provided with all facilities such as I can buy anything from market and I can drink any type of wine I can do this because my Dad have lots of money because he was an bussines man but after some times he became sick and after that he call me to his room and say that you have to learn something which can help you to do a job or which can help you to earn money I say in return that why Dad he reply me that for this question I have many reasons but the main reason for this thing is it is easy to enjoy with unlimited money or money of other but it is difficult to enjoy with limited money or money of your own hardwork so my son get ready for the obstacles and when I go to my Dad room in next day I found him that he is no more after this I really cried a lot but there no one who hear or see this after  and after I drop out from my university I really get in trouble because I have no knowledge about the outer world but I prepared myself to do something from here I learned " For getting something you must have to struggle so don't worry just begin hard work " and after I start doing job at a small cyber cafe and after some year I begin my own business industry by the money which I get from my hard work in the cyber cafe and after some time my bussines really grow a lot and I started making good amount of money so from this I never look back and the day come when I smile and get motivated a lot by remembering the best answer which is given by my Dad in his last stage.After this I able to know how it feels when someone laughs on you.

  Present is only the heaven because it gives you a chance you to correct or hide something. But sometimes it is difficult to forget our past because present make us to think about that. My words can't describe the pain feeling of past but it can help you to forget your past.  It is good to forget past because if you always thought about your past then you can never enjoy your present.

Life is short so don't remember it just enjoy it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I QUIT BLOGGING

#EnjoyMore - The Hidden Story In My Selfie

A TRADITIONAL TRIP TO BIHAR AND A HAPPY UPDATE